Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Greek Doctor's Proposal


Wow! I've got a fabulous new book cover!

This is a book that's near and dear to me because the heroine was inspired by a real patient of mine from many years ago. I don't know what happened to her, but I hope that she has had as happy of a life as I've given my heroine. The Greek doctor is also inspired by friends who are Greek, but I've taken a few liberties with their names and histories.

I hope you enjoy this book, because I sure love it. Along with this, I have created a trailer that is a picture/slideshow sort of thingie to promote the book. It's on youtube and is safe to view. Here's the link, just click on it and it should play. The trailer is long, but I enjoyed creating it and it really tells the story in pictures of my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiL8m2zUFUs

Happy reading!

No comments: