Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for this year? I'm darned thankful that my latest submission to Harlequin Mills & Boon has been accepted by my editor! Whew, what a relief. Just in time to be thankful on Thursday.
I have to say I'm sorry for not keeping up with the blog, though. I'll try to do better! My time has been divided, not evenly, with work as a hospice nurse, a mom, a wife, and a writer, plus trying to get all of the things in that we must do in life. Making my own Christmas/holiday cards this year has been on the list, but as of right now, I might get them done by next year.
Thanks to those who have kept up with me. My new book is going to be: The Emergency Doctor's Chosen Bride. The next book though will be out soon, in Feb 2008 and that is: The Nurses' Little Miracle. Look for it in UK bookstores and you can order online at: www.millsandboon.uk.com
love Molly

No comments: