Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's late, but it's still the first day of the new year. This is the day we all think about changing something in our lives, hopefully for the better. And I'm no different. I want to be thinner, happier, work less, play more, and write every single day in 2008. Who knows if I'll be able to accomplish any of these things, but I'm sure going to try.
To accomplish anything in life, there are times that you must push yourself out of your comfort zone, and I'm working on that right now. Being in a comfort zone is too, well . . . comfortable. We must stretch our our boundaries or we will never know what we are capable of. That applies to our work life and our home life and our writing lives.
We strive to fit in and then we strive to be different. Live outside the box. Live large. Live boldly in brilliant color. Climb to your highest peak of creativity and leap off of it.
You will be amazed at what you can accomplish.
Molly

No comments: